Powerlock Gratnell Tray Pack
Our compact Powerlock power supply now comes supplied in a 4 pack with a Gratnells deep tray for ease of storage. Offering 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 volts at currents of up to 5A. Both dc and ac outputs may be used simultaneously up to the rated output. The output is protected by a push button cut-out. The unit is 2A fused on the back panel and comes complete with a moulded mains lead and plug.
- A robust power supply for powering laboratory experiments.
- Heavy duty toroid transformer
- Small footprint - 4 units fit in a Gratnells deep tray
- Powder coated steel case
- Switched output of 2V, 4V, 6V, 8V, 10V and 12V ac/dc controlled by a key lock
- Two keys supplied with each Powerlock. Common key profile – any key fits any Powerlock
- Total output current of 5A
- AC and DC outputs may be used simultaneously up to rated current
- Colour coded 4mm sockets
- Push button cut-out
- Manufactured in the UK