iGo Digital Microscope
The iGo wireless handheld digital microscope for use with mobile devices.
An amazing digital wifi digital microscope with up to 200x magnification powered by 3xAA rechargeable batteries supplied along with mains charger. enabling complete mobile use. Th iGo microscope creates it's own wifi network to be easily shared with pupils and students along with the ability to use 3 devices simultaneously. Ideal for recording live events or still's of plants, animals, rocks or even in exploring owl pellets. Also available are a range of stands for holding the microscope to
iGo utilises its own WiFi network to connect up to 3 devices including:
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
- Android Mobile Devices
- Free iOS and Android Apps.
- Take pictures and record video on each simultaneously.
- Outside Dimensions: 155mmx75mmx37mm
- Weight: 140g (without batteries)
- Devices: Connect 3 devices simultaneously (Any combination of iOS or Android devices)
- Magnification: Up to 200x depending on screen size
- Lighting: Adjustable LED lights
- Snapshot Mode: Hardware(device) & Software (App) controllable
- Support Protocol: 2.4GHz WiFi IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Video Protocol: MPEG4
- Operational Range: 10 meters from a Wi-Fi connected device (outdoors)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz bandwidth
Please note: iGo creates its own Wi-Fi network. An existing wireless network or internet connection is NOT required. The SmartScope iGO is not compatible with PCs or Apple Mac. It has been designed to specifically work with mobile devices only.