Irwin Powerbase HT
Our Powerbase HT unit supplies a constantly variable 0-300V D.C at 60mA and a separate constantly, variable 0-30V D.C. also at 60mA.
In addition, it has a heater supply of 6.3V a.c at 2A to power up Teltron tube heater filaments. Both variable outputs are fully smoothed. Useful for powering valves, Teltron diodes, Millikan’s oil drop experiment and much more.
• Twin continuously variable outputs
• 0-300V DC at 60mA
• 0-30V DC at 60mA
• 6.3V AC at 2A for heater circuits
• Automatic short circuit protection
• Safe shrouded output sockets
• Supplied with fused mains plug, lead.
• Manufactured in the UK