Irwin Powerbase V8 (metered)
Essentially the same as the Irwin Powerbase V8 but with an ammeter and voltmeter digital display. The unit supplies 0-20V smoothed dc and 0-16V AC at 8 amps. The output is continuously variable and protected by a panel mounted thermal cut out. An output limiter is fitted which allows the user to preset the maximum voltage available.
- A heavy duty power supply for powering laboratory experiments.
- Heavy duty variable transformer and high power toroid transformer
- Continuously variable output of 0 to 16Vac and 0 to 20V dc capacitor smoothed
- Output current 8A. Output voltages are rated at 8A load so higher voltages are available at less output current
- AC and DC outputs may be used simultaneously up to rated current.
- Colour coded 4mm sockets.
- Earth socket
- Maximum voltage limiter operated by Allen key
- Push button cut-out to protect against overload and short circuit conditions
- Available in Irwin Blue, Gloss Black or Transparent case
- Mains Input 230V, 50Hz
- Fusing: 3 or 5A mains plug fuse
- Meter reads from 4.5V upwards
Manufactured in the UK